Following are the Terms and Conditions for the use of this website, which is solely owned and operated by Prime Organic Limited:
1. Acceptance of the use of Prime Organic Limited’s Terms and Conditions
Your access to and use of this website is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using this website.
- The Company shall make every effort to ensure that prices, details and sizes of products on this website are up to date. Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all orders are subject to Company’s acceptance at its sole discretion and stock availability.
- The Company shall make every effort to ensure products displayed on the website are in stock. If from time to time products become out of stock, the Company reserves the right to offer alternative product/s of similar value and style to the Customers.
- Prices charged for purchases on this website may be different from those charged in our stores.
- The prices charged are those applicable on the day you order.
- All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and we reserve the right to decline any order at our sole discretion. In the event that we are unable to fulfill any of the products or services in the Customer’s order, we will notify the Customer by phone or email before delivery.
You are required to register before placing any order through this website. You can trace the status of your order from your account. During the registration:
- You must provide us with accurate, complete and up to date registration information;
- You must safeguard your username and password;
- You authorize us to assume that any person using the site with your username and password is either you or is authorized to act for you;
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided so that we can communicate with you effectively.
4. Payment Methods:
In our retail outlet at:
415 New City Centre, 2 Lei Yue Mun Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon. Hong Kong
We accept Cash, PayMe and FPS only.
On our website:
We accept Visa, MasterCard, PayMe, FPS, Alipay HK and WeChat Pay for payment.
All product prices listed are in HK dollars.
To provide secure online commerce transactions, we use PayPal. It encrypts the Customer’s personal information, including credit card number, name and address, so that it would not be read as the information travels over the Internet. We reserve the right to change the payment terms for any order without prior notice.
Credit card details
If you choose to pay for the services and goods offered on this website using a credit card, your credit card details are not stored by us and cannot be used by our staff.
5. DELIVERY METHODS
Prime Organic provides free home delivery for any purchase order of HK$275 and above. Also, we provide free convenience store delivery for purchase order of HK$125 and above. For details, please refer to below table. We will try to arrange delivery as soon as possible, but sometimes it may take 3-5 days for orders to arrive.
The delivery charges will be showed on the checkout page based on the options selected.
Currently we do not deliver to some of the Outlying Islands. Please feel free to contact our Customer Service via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 39568669 if you have any question or cannot find any delivery location.
- For home delivery, if the recipient is not at the drop-off point and cannot be reached. Our delivery service provider will contact both the recipient and Prime Organic, and after obtaining the consent of both parties, the goods will be placed at the recipient’s house door or the management office. Courier will take a photo for proof. If recipient does not agree, the goods will be sent back to Prime Organic. All extra cost for re-delivery will be paid by the recipient. Please note that all goods will be delivered as scheduled and to the best of our ability. We cannot accept responsibility for goods left outside the recipient’s house door or management office at the recipient’s request.
- If no elevator service is available for premises, home delivery service will be made up to 3rd storey only (Counting from ground floor). An additional delivery fee of HK$50 per floor will be charged for the address located above the 3rd storey where no elevator service is available. Such additional delivery fee is to be paid in cash directly to the delivery driver when the items are delivered.
- All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and Prime Organic Limited reserves the right to reject the order in the event that any of the products or services requested are unavailable. In the event that we are unable to fulfill any of the products or services in your order, we will notify you by phone or email before delivery.
- To cancel the order or change of the delivery address, please contact our Customer Service Hotline at 39568669 / email to email@example.com within 12 hours after order confirmed.
- We reserve the right to charge an additional delivery fee if the recipient failed to accept delivery at the nominated delivery time.
- We reserve the right to decline delivery of goods to any customer at our sole discretion absolutely.
6. Refund and Exchange Policy
- All products are sold “as is” (No Refund, Exchange Only). You assume the responsibility for your purchase, and no refunds or exchanges will be issued other than the items are damaged during transit, or wrong delivery of items.
- To be eligible for exchange only for items damaged during transit, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you receive it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds and Exchanges Procedure
- To inquire about an exchange you must first email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of receiving the goods to alert us of the damage. Photos of proof will be required along with proof of purchase receipt. You may also be required to return the damaged item to us for our Quality Assurance inspection.
- Upon receipt of the email, we will make inspections and will notify you of our decision. If the exchange is approved, then the replacement will be sent to you. If a replacement is not available we will refund the full purchase price of your item to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain number of days.
Return/Exchange Shipping (if applicable)
If we approved the exchange of your damaged/wrong product delivery, we will arrange to pick up the products at our cost. The exchange of same item of products will be send to you at our cost.
Returns and Warranties:
- The Customer is requested to examine the goods immediately upon delivery for any deficiency and/or damages. Photos of the damaged or wrong items must be email to customer service email@example.com within 3 days from the date of delivery, otherwise we shall have the discretion to refuse your claim after delivery.
- Goods returned for replacement or exchange is applicable to product defects or shipping error. Items cannot be exchanged for non-quality reasons. Wrong delivered items (undamaged) must be returned in the original box and must include all the original tag, label and packaging. Food items should be in new, unopened condition with original labels and packaging materials intact.
- If there is any dispute, Prime Organic Limited reserves the right of final decision.
- No returns will be accepted for discounted and promotional items.
- No refunds on shipping and handling charges.
- We honor all manufacturers’ warranties.
- By providing details through the use of the site and registering, you must agree to the following Terms and Conditions. These Terms apply to all users, including vendors, customers, browsers, and merchants. The contents of Prime Organic Limited website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making any decision.
- Individuals are different and may react differently to different products. You should consult your physician when you have any doubt of taking any nutritional products. Comments made in any forums on the site by employees or site users are strictly their own personal views made in their own personal capacity and are not claims made by us nor do they represent the our positions or views. Product ratings by any current or previous employees or site users are strictly their own personal views made in their own personal capacity.
- Always check the product label or packaging prior to using any product. If there are discrepancies, customers should follow the information provided on the product label or packaging. You should contact the manufacturer directly for clarification as to product labelling and packaging details and recommended use.
- We are not liable for any information provided on the site with regard to recommendations regarding supplements for any health purposes. The products or claims made about specific nutrients or products have not been evaluated by the Hong Kong Department of Health. Dietary products are not intended to treat, prevent or cure disease. Consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, supplement or exercise program. We make no guarantee or warranty with respect to any products or services sold. We are not responsible for any damages for information or services provided.
8. Change of Use
Prime Organic Limited reserves the right to:
- Change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that Prime Organic Limited shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal and,
- Change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
9. Links to Third Party Websites
- Prime Organic Limited’s website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
- Products, services, information and other content provided on the website, including information that may be provided on the website directly or by linking to third-party websites are provided for informational purposes only.
- All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the website) are owned by or licensed to Prime Organic Limited or otherwise used by Prime Organic Limited as permitted by law.
- In accessing the website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
11. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All the information on this website – www.primeorganic.asia – is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. Prime Organic does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (Prime Organic), is strictly at your own risk. Prime Organic will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
- From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad’.
- Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.
- The website is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- To the extent permitted by law, Prime Organic Limited will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the website.
- Prime Organic Limited makes no warranty that the functionality of the website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of Prime Organic Limited for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of Prime Organic Limited or that of its employees or agents.
You agree to indemnify and hold Prime Organic Limited and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Prime Organic Limited arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this website.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
Prime Organic Limited waive the responsibility for the package after it has been delivered to the person and/or location specified on the order form.
16. Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Hong Kong and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts.
Prime Organic Limited reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, at any time and for any reason, without notice.
For any further information please contact us:
Email: email@example.com | tel: +852 39568669
Office: 415, New City Centre, Lei Yue Mun Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong